1. If all the seeds that fall were to grow, then no one could follow the path under the trees.
2. If an ass goes a-traveling, he'll not come home a horse.
3. Marriage is like a groundnut: you have to crack them to see what is inside.
4. The family is like the forest: if you are outside, it is dense; if you are inside, you see that each tree has its own position.
5. The rain wets the leopard's spots but does not wash them off.
By the skin of your teeth
Have Your Heart in Your Mouth
Butterflies in the Stomach