Persian Proverbs (part2)
1. The best memory is that which forgets nothing but injuries. Write kindness in marble and write injuries in the dust.
2. The best mode of instruction is to practise what we preach.
3. The best of friends must part.
4. The best of men are but men at best.
5. The blind man is laughing at the bald head.
6. The doctor must heal his own bald head.
7. The loveliest of faces are to be seen by moonlight, when one sees half with the eye and half with the fancy.
8. The wise man sits on the hole in his carpet.
9. Thinking is the essence of wisdom.
10. Use your enemy's hand to catch a snake.
11. Walls have mice and mice have ears.
12. What is brought by the wind will be carried away by the wind.