Animals In The Glorious Quran
Author: Abdul-Rahman As-Sungiri
Description of the Book:
The Ever-Glorious Qur'an presents to us the stories of the Prophets and the friends of Allah. Within these stories we find a group of animals that have played a great and significant role in history.
• The crow that Allah sent to Adam's son in order to show him how to hide the dead body of his brother.
• The birds that Ibrahim (Abraham) had killed and divided upon the mountaintops and then Allah gave them life again.
• The cow of Banu Israel that Musa (Moses) ordered to be slaughtered in order to disclose the identity of a mysterious murderer.
• The wolf that was falsely accused of eating Yusuf (Joseph).
• The hoopoe of Sulayman (Solomon) that informed him about the Queen of Sheba.
• The termite that ate the staff of Sulayman on which he was leaning while he was sitting dead on his chair. After the termite had eaten through the wood, the Prophet fell down and his death became known………and more