Thoughtful Lines about Islam and Life
* We don’t change Allah’s message — His message changes us.
* Man’s way leads to a hopeless end — Allah’s way leads to an endless hope.
* A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
* He who kneels before Allah can stand before anyone.
* Don’t put a question mark where Allah puts a period.
* Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the mosque for a face-lift.
* When praying, don’t give Allah instructions - just report for duty.
* WARNING: Exposure to the Allah may prevent burning.
* Most people want to serve Allah, but only in an advisory position.
* Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Qur’an.
* Exercise daily — walk with Allah.
* Never give the devil a ride — he will always want to drive.
* Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
* Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
* Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
* Give Satan an inch and he will be a ruler.
* Allah does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
* Read the Qur’an - It will scare the hell out of you.
* Say your prayers before prayers are said for you.