Saying of Hazrat Fatimah(as)
1. Allah made all the beings without previous matter & samples & shapes & pattern. And made them wear the dress of life by His main & might & created them according to His divine will & Intention, short of it that He might have needed their creation, or have wished any benefit for Himself from their shaping & sketching, except this that he wanted to give a proof of His wisdom & make the people (creation) aware about His obedience & submission, & invited them to his servitude & worship & make His invitation grand & ostentatious.
2. Allah fixed the reward for His obedience & torment for His insubordination & disobedience, so that He may restrain His servants from His wrath & fury & lead them to His paradise.
3. I testify that there is no Deity (LORD) except the sole & matchless Allah. And the testification of the singleness of Allah is a word that Allah has declared sincerity (as) it's reality, & made the hearts the centre of it's contact & union. And has made the specifications & research of the oneness of Allah's station obvious & evident in the light of meditation. The Allah who can not be seen by the eyes & tongues are unable & baffled to describe His virtues & attributes. And the intelligence & apprehension of man is helpless & destitute from the imagination of his howness.
4. Allah saw nations & groups had various different sects in their religion & scattered & staying on on the verge of the fires of differences, busy with their idol worshipping. They denied God with all the signs & symbols of HIM. So Allah illuminated the darkness through my father Mohammad (SAW) and removed the darkness from their hearts, removed (cured) the blindness of the eyes.
5. The Prophet (P.B.U.H) said to Fatima (SA), "what is the thing which is a blessing for a women?"
She said that, "she must not see a man (stranger & not intimate) & a man must not see her".
6. Allah made the faith for you as a purity from polytheism (& infidelity).
7. And (made) service the cause of your getting distant (purification) from pride (egoism).
8. And rendered fasting for the maintenance & firmness of your sincerity.
9. And Allah set Hajj for the consolidation & reinforcement of the religion.
10. Allah executed & rendered justice for the sake of putting together & harmonization of the hearts.
11. And Allah set the subordination & obedience of us (the household of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) for the security of society's system & our Imamate as a safety from segregation & disunity.
12. And (Allah made) Jihad (holy war), the honor & glory for Islam & abjectness & humbleness for the infidels & hypocrites.
13. And (Allah rendered) patience as a help for getting reward.
14. And (Allah caused) commanding goodness & forbidding to do evil for the amendment & correction of
society & the common folks (public).
15. And (Allah made) the kindness to parents as a protection (shield) to His wrath & displeasure.
16. And Allah made joining & connecting with the kinship & cognation, the cause of lengthening of life.
17. And Allah made law of retaliation (revenge for homicide) as the security of blood (from being shed).
18. And Allah executed the vow performing as a medium for forgiveness.
19. And (Allah rendered) prohibition from drinking wine the cause of taking distance from contaminations
20. And Allah prohibited polytheism for the sake of (bringing about) sincerity in (His) adoration & worship.
Other useful links:
The Hadis of Kessa
Salutations to Hazrat Fatima (a.s)
Lady Fatima Zahra (A.S.) on The Last Day
Where is her grave?
The Muslims have been deeply pained. Their beloved prophet has passed away. And especially for his kith and kin, it is one of their lives' saddest day. A lady who happens to be his daughter, Above all, is.....
On the Day when the oppressed shall bite their hands (in fear); when the oppressors shall be gathered in humiliation and lowliness, remembering their disgraceful and shameful deeds: Then every one of them shall revie...
Peace be upon you, Oh daughter of the Messenger of Allah! Peace be upon you, Oh daughter of the possessor of outstanding merit above all Prophets and messengers and angels ! Peace be upon you, Oh Leader of the Wome...