موسسسه فرهنگی و اطلاع رسانی تبیان
در حال بار گزاری ....
Welcome To Tebyan
Forgot your password ?
8 رجب 1434 - Sunday, May 19, 2013
Qur’an and Ahl-ul-Bayt
Whose good deeds are accepted?
Once again, according to numerous hadiths that Sunnis have narrated, the condition for the acceptance of good deeds by Allah (swt) is the acceptance of the succession and imamate of Imam Ali (A.S). The prophet of Islam (PBUH) has said: ...
The Impact of Believing in the Imam on one’s Salvation
Keeping in mind what was said before; here we will speak of the concept of salvation and success; what it is in this world and the next and ...
What is the outcome of faith and good deeds?
According to the Qur’an, the fruit of these two is “taqwa” (piety), and those who are pious will enter paradise for sure: ...
Which people will enter paradise?
After analyzing Qur’anic verses, one can conclude that paradise is a definite vow of Allah (swt) and the reward of the pious believers who completely obey the prophet (PBUH). One who possesses these traits will truly reach salvation. One of the ...
Jesus, One of the Five Great Prophets of God
The famous Islamic scholar Seyyed ibn Tawous, says: When Prophet Jesus was born, a group of Wise Men came to Mary and said, ‘we study the stars and are astronomers; when your son came into the world we saw a star emerge on the horizon, and found out ...
The Birth of Jesus, one of the Great Miracles of Allah
The event of the birth of Jesus is one of the great miracles of Allah. Mary was a serene, chaste and virtuous woman and followed the instructions of Allah. One day when she ...
Jesus, the Spirit of God
Greetings to the Messiah, the Sign of God and the Harbinger of peace and justice; Greetings to the Messiah, the Fresh Flower of the Virgin Mary; Greetings to the Messiah who brought the message of kindness to mankind. He came and ...
Al-Ghadir in the Qur’an (Part 3)
The same reasoning applies to the verse of purification (Tatheer) which has been frequently acknowledged and confirmed by both Shi and Sunni scholars; although this verse is related to Five Purified Ones of Allah, it is mentioned among ...
Al-Ghadir in the Qur’an (Part 2)
If, even less likely, these statements belong to another part of the Qur’an, which Chapters do they belong to? Is there a more ...
Al-Ghadir in the Qur’an (Part 1)
The Holy Qur’an states: “This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion” (Surat Al-Ma’idah, Verse 3). One of the controversial interpretations about this verse is ...
A Shite Encyclopedia (part 1)
Based on a parallel (Mutawatir) tradition upon ...
Imam Ali (A.S) in different verses of Qur’an
1. Verse 33 He it is Who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, that He might cause it to prevail over all religions, though the polytheists may be averse Imam Jafar Sadiq (A.S) said, True deen is ...
Ameerul Momenin (A.S) in the verses of surah The cattle & the Spoils of War
1. Verse 44 But when they neglected that with which they had been admonished, We opened for them the doors of all things, until when they rejoiced in what they were given We seized them suddenly; then lo! they were in utter despair ...
Ameerul Momenin (A.S) in the verses of Surah the Women
1. Verse 175 As for those who believe in Allah and hold fast to Him, He will cause them to enter into His mercy and grace and guide them to Himself by a straight path. Imam Muhammad Baqir says, ...
Ameerul Momenin (A.S) in the verses of Surah the Family of Imran
1. Verse 7 He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive, they are the basis of the Book, and others are allegorical; then as for those ...
Ameerul Momenin (A.S) In Qur’an
1. Verse 6: Keep us on the straight path (siratul mustaqeem). Imam Sadiq (A.S) narrates, Siratul Mustaqeem is ...
The Advantages of Ayatul Kursi
Verse 255 of Surah-e-Baqarah (chapter: The cow) in holy Qur’an is called Ayatul Kursi. 1. Holy prophet (PBUH) said: whoever recites the first 4 ayats of Surah-e-Baqarah (chapter: The cow), then Ayatul Kursi and then ...
Most Read Articles
Total Number of Visitors
Copyright © 2012 . All right reserved