Training day(8 Esfand/ 26 February)Islamic Training
When Islam is taught as a body of information, rather than as a body of practice and experiences, the result is that many of our children see Islam as meaningless and irrelevant to their personal lives and experience. Many Muslim educators acknowledge that we must build character as well as relate the knowledge of Islam to daily life. According to this reason which is referred in Nahjul Balaqah, after the victory of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, this organ (Islamic training) founded.
Thus, the Martyrs Rajai
began to establish the staffs dealing with educational affairs at schools, so that they could promulgate the Islamic culture and also they could encourage the students to appreciate the Islamic values and put them in to practice. Therefore; the students could acquire the desirable personal and moral attributes.
Shahid Rajai always stated that the training teachers are as soldiers of the Islamic teaching & training organization. Here come Imam Khomeini’s words
on the forgoing issue: “…. If a teacher is the one who invites people to the light, correction, Islam, the righteous deeds and the Islamic values, (the ones considered by God as the precious deeds) like the prophets who guide people from darkness to the brightness, the teacher does the same thing and this is the job that one can assimilate to the one which belongs to the prophets”.
According to Bahonar’s words,” a teacher would be considered in the same level as it is the case with the prophets andthe fair Imam”
, when he enriches the training through “purification” and when he combines it with the basic spirit of training, he must consider the training of the religious scientists as the matters of primary importance, whether it is the case of religious sciences or the other fields. Because this point is not about “what a student will learn, or which field he has chosen”, but how this learned knowledge would be put into practice is the aim.
The aims of establishing of Islamic training at schools are as fallow:
1. KEEPING THE ISLAMIC VALUES AND REVOLUTION’S ACHIEVEMENTS
2. PLANNING AND ESTABLISHING A HARMONY BETWEEN THE EDUCATIONAL FUNCTIONS AND ELEMENTS.
3. PAYING A SERIOUS ATTENTION TO THE SPECIFIC ROLE OF STUDENTS ON EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES AND ITS IMPORTANCE.
4. PAYING ATTENTION TO THE IMPRTANCE OF TEACHERES’ ROLES ON EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES.
5. ESTABLISHING A HARMONY WITH REGIONAL EDUCATIONAL AFFAIRES
6. KEEPING SECRETS SPECIALLY ON THE PRIVET SECRETS CONCERNING THE STUDENTS’ FAMILIES
We should say that this planning (Islamic Training) includes all of the students’ educational and training affairs such as ; books, family, evaluation system, the important role of teachers. This staff consists of three members as follows:
1. THE PRINCIPAL OF THE SCHOOL OR ONE OF THE ASSOCIATE PRINCIPALS WHO ARE MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN TERMS OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROBLEMS.
2. THE EDUCATIONAL TEACHER (OR THE HIGH RANK ONE)
3. ONE OF THE TEACHERS WHO IS FAITHFUL AND COMMITED. THE ONE WHO IS FAMOUS IN TERMS OF BELIEFS AND ETHICS AND THE ONE WHO IS SUCCESSFUL IN ACCOMPLISHING THE DUTIES CONCERNING TRAINING WHO IS AWRAE OF THE ISLAMIC STYLES OF TRAINING WHO IS SELECTED BY THE TEACHERS ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOL.