Chocoberry Milk Chiller
Ingredients: 2 servings
• 1 cup lowfat chocolate milk
• 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup, divided use
• 2 tablespoons raspberry syrup
• Multi-colored sprinkles (optional)
• Fresh or frozen raspberries (optional garnish)
Stir 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup and 2 tablespoons of raspberry syrup into chocolate milk and mix thoroughly. Chill mixture in freezer for 5 minutes.
While mixture is chilling, dip 2 glasses upside down into sprinkles to coat edges, if desired. Drizzle remaining chocolate syrup on inside and bottom of glasses.
Pull mixture out of the freezer. Pour into chocolate drizzled glasses. Garnish with raspberries, if desired.
Nutrition facts per serving: 231 calories; 2 g fat; 1 g saturated fat; 4 mg cholesterol; 95 mg sodium; 50 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 15% Daily Value calcium; 5% Daily Value vitamin A; 12% Daily Value vitamin D; 5% Daily Value iron.
Homemade Lemon Bars