• 200g (1 1/3 cups) self-raising flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tbs caster sugar
• 310ml (1 1/4 cups) milk
• 1 egg, lightly whisked
• Olive oil spray, to grease
• Strawberry jam, to serve
1. Sift the flour, baking powder and sugar into a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
2. Whisk together the milk and egg in a jug. Pour into the flour mixture and whisk until a smooth batter forms. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 30 minutes to rest.
3. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over low heat. Lightly spray with olive oil spray to grease. Spoon half the batter into a small plastic bag. Cut 1 corner off bag and pipe four 8cm letters into pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn and cook for a further 1 minute or until golden. Transfer to a wire rack. Repeat, in 8 more batches, with remaining batter, reheating pan between batches. Serve with jam.Source:rafed.net
How to Make Vegetarian Tortilla Soup
Homemade Lemon Bars
Basic Vegetable Soup
Place onion and hash browns in 3-quart saucepan. Cover with chicken broth. Cover pan and ...
Process creamer, sugar, coffee granules, cocoa and almond extract in ...
Heat the oil in a 4 1/2 quart Dutch oven or soup pot over medium heat. Peel and coarsely chop the onion, adding it to the ..