1. A man who develops himself is born twice.
2. A dog that barks all the time gets little attention.
3. Children’s love is like water in a basket.
4. If you have a tail of straw, then keep away from the fire.
5. it’s not the fault of the pig, but of the one who scratches his back.
6. it’s not the heat, it's the humidity.
7. The one who loves you will also make you weep.
Portuguese, Spanish proverbs (Part1)
Portuguese, Spanish proverbs (Part2)
Have Your Heart in Your Mouth
Butterflies in the Stomach
By the skin of your teeth
A fool who knows he is a fool has a little intelligence, but a fool that ...
I bought the nettle, sowed the nettle, and then ...
The customers are known to the ...