Prophet Muhammad’s Hadith (15)
1. There are two groups of people: The sages and the rulers. If they are righteous people, they will turn out to be the same and if they are corrupt people, they will reflect their corruption.
2. Offering prayers blackens the face of Satan and giving alms breaks his back and friendship for the sake of God uproots him. When you observe all these he will then be away from you as East is from west.
3. Illness is the whip of God on earth by which he chastens His servants.
4. Before God, anyone who pursues knowledge as a tribute to God is better than a warrior who wages war in the name of Allah.
5. Blessed is he whose own faults keep him away from pointing at the flaws of others .
6. Tyranny is of three types: One that God will never forgive the second that God will pardon, and the third that God cannot overlook. The one that God will never forgive is polytheism. As mentioned: ‘Surly polytheism is a great tyranny.’ The one that God forgives is tyranny of people to themselves. It is something between them and God. But the tyranny God cannot overlook is the tyranny of people against each other.
7. The sage whose knowledge is beneficial for people is better than one thousand worshippers.
8. Be chaste to other men’s wives so that your wives remain chaste. Be good to your father so that your children remain good to you. If anyone’s brother comes to apologize his apology should be accepted irrespective of its nature. If he doesn’t he shouldn’t come to join me at the pond of abundance.
9. Teach swimming and shooting to your children and spinning to women.
10. A believer spends sparingly.
11. Cultivate a sweet disposition since among people he who is bland has better faith.
12. One who wants God to answer his prayers when caught in duress and adversity should pray abundantly when his prayers bear fruit.
13. Making a promise is like being bound for payment of a debt. Woe to him who promises and breaks it! Woe to him who promises and breaks it! Woe to him who promises and breaks it!
14. Chastity is the beauty of women.
Prophet Muhammad’s Hadith (1)
Prophet Muhammad’s Hadith (2)
Prophet Muhammad’s Hadith (3)
Prophet Muhammad’s Hadith (4)
Prophet Muhammad’s Hadith (5)
Prophet Muhammad’s Hadith (6)
Prophet Muhammad’s Hadith (7)
Prophet Muhammad’s Hadith (8)
Prophet Muhammad’s Hadith (9)
Prophet Muhammad’s Hadith (10)
Prophet Muhammad’s Hadith (11)