Imam Khomeini’s Quotes: Palestine and Al-Quds
• All must know that the superpowers aim in creating Israel does not end in the occupation of Palestine. They plan, Heaven forbid, extending the fate of Palestine to all Arab countries.
• Do not the authorities of the nation see or know that diplomatic talks with history"s criminal and powerful politicians cannot save Lebanon, Palestine or Quds and the number of crimes and oppressions increases daily.
• It is the intonation of Allah-o-Akbar, the cry of our nation that disappointed the Shah in Iran and the usurpers in Palestine. Essentially, it is the duty of all Muslims to liberate the Quds and remove this nucleus of evil from Islamic lands.
• Jerusalem is the first Kiblah of Muslims and it belongs to them.
• Muslims of the world should regard the Quds Day as All-Muslims Day or the oppressed People"s Day.
• Neither the Iranian Muslim nation, nor any other Muslims and, as a matter of fact, no open-minded individual, will recognize Israel. We shall always support our Arab and Palestinian brothers.
• Quds belongs to the Muslims and must be returned to them.
• The issue of Quds is not a private or personal issue. It is neither the exclusive problem of one country nor a present-day problem of all Muslims. Rather, it is a phenomenon concerning the monotheists and faithful people of all ages-past, present and future.
• The Quds Day is a day in which Islam is to be revived.
• The Quds Day is a day in which the destinies of the oppressed nations must to determine.
• The Quds Day is a universal day. It is not an exclusive day for Quds itself. It is a day for the oppressed to rise and stand up against the arrogant.
• The Quds Day is Islam"s Live Day!
• The Quds Day is the Day of Islam.
• The Quds Day which fall on the last days of the God"s Great Month (Ramadhan) is a proper day on which all Muslims be freed from the bondage of the Big Satan (Great Devil, USA) and other superpowers and join the Infinite Might of God.
• The Quds Day which is coincidental with the Night of Destiny (Laylatul-Qadr) must be revived among the Muslims and be the starting point of their awakening and awareness.
• We are on the side of the oppressed which-ever pole they may be in. Palestinians are oppressed by the Israelites, therefore we side with them.
• We fully support our Palestinian brothers and those of southern Lebanon in their fights against the usurper Israel.
• We must all rise, destroy Israel and replace it with the heroic Palestinian nation.
Short History of Palestine
What is the Intifada?
Al -Aqsa Intifada
Palestinian Intifada Chronology
Al-Quds: The Focus of Muslims Grief
Zionism - the Greatest Danger