The 23rd Night of Ramadhan
According to Hadith, Laylatul Qadr is either on the 19th, 21st or 23rd night of Ramadhan. More emphasis is laid on the 21st and the 23rd, particularly the 23rd.
The A`maals for this night are:
1. The common A`maals for the three nights of Qadr, including:
b) Prayer and Tasbih.
c) Ziyarat of Imam Hussein (a.s)
2. Recite surahs `Ankabut (#29), Rum (#30) and Dukhan (#44).
(For Translation see our Quran section)
3. Recite 1000 times (or as many times possible) Sura al¬Qadr.
4. Dua for the twelfth Imam. (See our Ziyarat Section)
5. Dua at¬Tawbah.
6. Dua Makarimul Akhlaq.
7. Surah al¬Qadr (#97)
From a hadith of Imam Ali (a.s): ‘...everything has a treasure, and the treasure of the poor is al¬Qadr. Everything has a helper, and the helper of the weak is al¬Qadr. Everything has an ease, and the ease of those in difficulty is al¬Qadr . . . everything has a chief and the chief of knowledge is al-Qadir. . .’
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
1. Surely, We have sent it (the Qur’an) down in the night of Qadr.
2. What will make you know what the night of Qadr is?
3. The night of Qadr is better than a thousand months.
4. The angels and the (holy) spirit descend in it, with the permission of their Lord, with (decrees) for every affair.
5. Peace, until the break of dawn
Common Recommended Amaal On the Nights of Qadr
The 19th Night of Ramadhan
The 21st Night of Ramadhan